that if I had bought my digital camera when my son was born, in 2011, instead of when I spent six months living in London and traveling around Europe in 2007, my camera would automatically share my photos with my laptop without my futzing with cables.
But alas. Ancient technology, four 1/2 years old.
- inquisitive2816 likes this
- aimlessinscribing likes this
- wateringgoodseeds likes this
- jeffmiller likes this
- ninafernandesrosa likes this
- brooklyn-marie likes this
- resurrecthobbes likes this
- areallivehobbit likes this
- gilmoure reblogged this from politicalprof and added:
- pumpkinspicesardines said: Early adopter’s lament.
- middleschooltrackstar likes this
- gilmoure likes this
- c-wox said: I find that plugging the memory card from the camera right into the computer is much easier than cables. That is if you have a memory card port
- politicalprof posted this